Factory LG Unlock Service
for ALL CARRIERS
100% Success Rate*
ANY LG IMEI SUPPORTED
FAST SERVICE 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Normally being done within 1 hour or LESS.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Guaranteed Refund If Your Phone Cannot Be Unlocked
***THERE COULD BE UNEXPECTED DELAYS OCCASIONALLY, SO PATIENCE IS EXPECTED , You will need to wait 2 business days for Refund if your IMEI cannot be unlocked***
READ FOLLOWING BEFORE ORDERING
- LG PHONES only
- Service Open Mon-Fri from 7am to 8pm (China Timezone), code usually ready in few minutes during regular business hours but because of week end we have to advertise as 1 to 48 Hours.
NOT supported CDMA Phones IMEI starting 99xxxxxxxxxxx and 352452xxxxxxxx make sure not to submit such IMEIs, cause code will come like this SPC=000000 which is CDMA programming code.
NO REFUNDS ON SUCH REQUESTS
- Special Discount available for BULK ORDER (contact us by email)
- NO CANCELLATION ONCE IMEI HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!!!!! YOU MUST WAIT FOR PROCESSING TO COMPLETE
HOW TO ORDER
We Want Your Phone’s IMEI Number And Model Number
1) Get Your Phone’s Model Number From Settings,About , MODEL NUMBER.
2) IMEI (Get it by dialing *#06#) OR go to SETTINGS>GENERAL>ABOUT & scroll down to IMEI (Enter all 15 digits only, no slashes, punctuation or spaces)
3) SUBMIT YOUR IMEI USING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DURING CHECKOUT
100% Refund if unable to provide you unlock code.
- If your Phone Doesn’t Ask For Any Unlocking Codes So Don’t Buy This Service Because This Service Gives You Unlocking Codes. In Such Case No Refund
Contact us to unlock those types of phones
- Tmobile/Metro PCs Device Unlock App Not Supported
CDMA Sprint ETC Not Supported
- Refund processed EVERY business days.
- No refund for: Wrong IMEI, Already Unlocked phone, BLACKLISTED PHONE.
- NOT supported CDMA Phones IMEI starting 99xxxxxxxxxxx and 352452xxxxxxxx make sure not to submit such IMEIs, cause code will come like this SPC=000000 which is CDMA programming code.
NO REFUNDS ON SUCH REQUESTS
INTSRUCTION TO UNLOCK:
Most LG Phones:
Insert a non accepted simcard, and enter code when prompted for a code
Newer LG phones (ie. Optimus L70, L90, etc):
Go to the dial screen and press “2945#*model number#”
Example: If your phone is the D415 (Optimus L90), the model number to use above is 415. The complete dial method would be: 2945#*415#
Older LG phones (these steps may not work on older devices):
Method #1 to the dial screen and press 2945#*71001# as if making a call, enter code when prompted.
Method #2 Go to the dial screen and press *#865625# as if making a call, enter code when prompted.
If Phone says, “Code Accepted” or “Network Unlock Successful” or “Not Yet Personalized” your phone is fully unlocked
If you are not receiving any signal after unlocking, make sure your wireless connections are turned on after unlocking the phone. Also pull the battery and restart phone.
Not sure which code to use?
If you only received ONE Unlock Code above, don’t worry about this part, use the code provided above.
If you only received MULTIPLE Unlock Code above, please see below:
You will receive the codes in this format:
Most carriers use the “NCK” code, please try this first. If it doesn’t work, please try the “SPCK” next.
DO NOT USE THE SAME CODE MORE THAN ONCE. Only try the NCK or the SPCK code, DO NOT USE ANY OF THE OTHER CODES.
HINT: If your phone is asking for Network PIN, it’s most likely the NCK. If it’s asking for the Service Provider PIN, it’s most likely the SPCK.