TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UNLOCKERPLUS © | Welcome To Possible
Updated On: Oct 17, 2019
The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) are not permitted to register for the Website or use the Company Services.
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT BY ACKNOWLEDGING SUCH ACCEPTANCE DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS (IF APPLICABLE) AND ALSO BY CONTINUING TO USE THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT, OR TO MODIFICATIONS THAT COMPANY MAY MAKE TO THIS AGREEMENT IN THE FUTURE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS OR CONTINUE TO USE OR ACCESS THE COMPANY SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE.
Company bills you through an online billing account for purchases of products and/or services. You agree to make payment using that selected payment method. Company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. Sales tax will be added to the sales price of purchases as deemed required by Company. Company may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars
Read Description First:
- Before order you should read the whole description of a service we provide because many services have different terms and conditions and different refund policies as well. We described these policies in our service description. So if you order any service you should agree that you read whole description
- Many services have different rates for different Carriers, Models , Time Duration, and Conditions which we define in our product description or in the variable/selection of your order. So you should know exactly condition of your phone’s before order. In case if you don’t exactly know the condition of your phone so contact us or use our network checking, clean barred checking and other checking services which we provide you in the main description of the services you want.
In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In there rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
- Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
- Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
- Some devices have special requirements in the video.
- Video is not trimmed or edited.
*For the Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund
No refunds will be given if:
1. Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first. We will also unlock many Hardlocked phones you have to confirm with us first if your phone is hardlocked
3. No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
4. The unlocking service was obtained else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
7. The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order. some of services we also provide hardlock unlocking for those services kindly read the service description.
9. If the phone was unlocked by us via usb or by Unlock codes but it can’t pickup the signal because of your phone’s IMEI was blacklisted/Lost or stolen.
10. For Remote Unlocking, If your PC is malfunctioned or your internet speed is too slow (less than 8 MBps). or If you Unlocking phone is malfunctioned like its not connecting with PC or any hardware related issues.
11. We have News that Some operators Relock iphones Unlocked,
In future if Any operator Relocks Iphones Unlocked by Source , in that Case we wont be Responsible for refund. (Only For Some iPhone Carriers)
12. Once The IMEI is in Process , we cant cancel until source canceled and refund us.
we mention time of turnarround according to jobs done by source all time , in some rare cases it can take more time as given.
11. Any of point of “No refunds will be given” Company won’t be responsible for refund if any of the above mentioned points will meet.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
Regarding Your Registration
By using the Company Services, you represent and warrant that:
- all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
- you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
- you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use this Website; and
- your use of the Company Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website’s registration form and (b) maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Website or the Company Services (“Submissions”) provided by you to Company are non-confidential and Company (as well as any designee of Company) shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content on the Website (“Company Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Company, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Company Content, includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks or trade dress of Company in the United States and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
Company Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, aggregated, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and the Company Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Company Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website and Company Content and Marks.
Company may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Website and revisions will be indicated by date. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Company Services after any such modification becomes effective. Company may also, in its discretion, choose to alert all users with whom it maintains email information of such modifications by means of an email to their most recently provided email address. It is therefore important that you regularly review this Agreement and keep your contact information current in your account settings to ensure you are informed of changes. You agree that you will periodically check the Website for updates to this Agreement and you will read the messages we send you to inform you of any changes. Modifications to this Agreement shall be effective after posting.
Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Company Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Company Services.
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Company Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Company Services, please contact us on our website’s LIVE chat
Email: [email protected]
• Terms of Service Agreement
• Terms and Conditions
• User Agreement
• Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Its not so Complicated. For any questions about these conditions contact us and ask us we will guide you about the service you want.