Here we will guide you How to Hard Reset and Bypass or Unlock the Samsung Galaxy A12 FRP Lock to remove Google Account Verification. There are 4 variants of Samsung A12 and all are eligible to Bypass FRP Unlock Google Account by this guide SM-A125U SM-A125F SM-A125N SM-A125M. Even all Samsung devices google account can be unlocked by this method. Before start let’s have a look at what’s FRP lock and how we know that our device is FRP google account locked.
What is Samsung A12 FRP Lock
FRP Lock is a security to protect your Samsung device. This means if your device is lost so nobody can use it until he/she knows your Samsung galaxy A12 Google Account or screen PIN Password or Pattern lock. But what if you forgot your device password pin or pattern lock. Mostly when children using phones mistakenly change the password or input a new one from settings. So don’t angry with your children :). Because this guide is only for those who forget their Samsung Galaxy A12 Pattern Password or PIN lock. Because After Hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A12. It will ask for previous google account credentials before using the phone.
So to remove the Screen lock. First, you need to hard factory reset your device. If you already did it, so just skip the below hard reset guide and follow the Samsung A12 FRP unlock google account verification removal instructions.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A12
Hard resetting Samsung Galaxy A12 A125U A125M A125N A125F is the simplest thing you can do without a computer to unlock its FRP lock. Since our device A12 is MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765 Chipset. So it’s hard reset process is quite simple as follows:
- First Power off your device. If it’s asking for a password before powering it off. Then don’t worry. Just follow the next process.
- Press and hold both volume buttons and power button at the same time until the device will turn off.
- When the device will be turned off then immediately release all buttons and press and hold volume up and power button until your device boots then release only the power button and keep holding volume till it shows recovery option.
- When it shows recovery mode then go to the Wipe data/factory reset. Use the Power button to select and confirm and Volume Buttons to scroll.
- Now select Wipe Data Factory Reset Options. and Then Select Yes and Confirm. After that select Reboot System Now.
Now your Samsung Galaxy A12 was successfully hard reset. It will reboot and load to its default factory settings.
After a Hard reset, When it will completely boot to start up the activation screen. Try to activate it. If it’s asking to connect to Wi-Fi if mobile data is not connected then your Samsung Galaxy A12 is FRP Google Account Locked. Connect Wi-Fi and it will then ask for the previous Gmail account and password with the warning ” The device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device “. Don’t worry because we have the best solution for you to bypass this FRP Lock. Let’s start.
How to Bypass Samsung Galaxy A12 FRP Lock
This guide supports any FRP google account locked device including Samsung Galaxy A12 All Variants A125U A125F A125M A125N bypass.
This is the simplest and fastest FRP Unlock Service for all Samsung devices. All you need is:
- A windows OS computer.
- An internet connection.
- A USB data cable to connect your device with the computer.
- And a Samsung device with FRP Google Account Lock restriction
Place your order as described in the service description. After placing an order you will receive an email with the Samsung A12 FRP Unlock Tool and the simple instructions to follow on any windows computer. You will also get real-time live chat support. No need to install any software or even Samsung drivers. Service software does it all within a few seconds and unlock your device within 3 to 10 minutes approx.
Check Trust Pilot Verified Success Stories about this service here.
As this is an instant FRP Unlock service so you can also contact on live chat. The customer support team will assist you there until your Samsung Galaxy A12 FRP Google Account will permanently be unlocked.